Product Design + Innovation 2013 brings together leading brands and top designers
PD+I 2013 IS NOW OVER. THE ORGANISERS WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL SPEAKERS, SUPPORTERS, DELEGATES AND SPONOSRS FOR MAKING THE EVENT SUCH A SUCCESS. 2014 DATES WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY.
The third Product Design + Innovation conference, to be held at the Oval cricket ground, will explore how product design can drive economic growth. This unique two day conference, specifically for industrial designers, will host internationally renowned speakers, tackle the hottest topics and provide unrivalled networking opportunities.
The brand rich line up will give delegates the ultimate insight into the latest trends, developments, opinions and the future of industrial product design, manufacture and sustainable innovation.
- Product-service ecosystems: System thinking and collaborating with frenemies
- Emerging industries: new fields for design including the Return of the makers: additive manufacturing and the maker movement.
- Premiumisation: trading up to higher-end products and services
- Internet of things: designing connected objects
- Wired transport: Connected trains, planes and automobiles
- The circular economy: designing for reuse, repair and recycling
- British Design Innovation Association
- Consumerisation Healthcare
Who should attend?
- Directors / Head of Design / Design Managers / Lead Designers working in-house or on product design
- Design Buyers / Head of Innovation from brands and OEM's responsible for sourcing and working with external design consultancies and partners
- Senior representatives of design consultancies
- Representatives of Universities, Government Agencies and Industry Suppliers
- One day rate - £325 + VAT
- Two day rate - £595 + VAT